TELL YOUR FRIENDS! is a free Monday night comedy show at Lolita Bar in the Lower East Side.
Comedians who have appeared on the show include Demetri Martin, Nick DiPaolo, Todd Barry, John Oliver, The Hazzards, Reggie Watts, as well as writers from The Onion, Saturday Night Live, Late Night w/ Conan O'Brien and many many more.
Each Monday, TYF brings you some of the best performers in the comedy scene with great musical guests...for free! So, stop by and have some fun with us. And don't forget to TELL YOUR FRIENDS!
WHAT THE PRESS HAS SAID ABOUT "TELL YOUR FRIENDS!"
* The NY Post put it at the top of a list of the best comedy shows in NYC.
* The NY Daily News called it a "Perfect 10...must see!"
* Time Out New York called it a "DON'T MISS" several times, and said: "With a slew of talented stand-ups . . . and folk-rock duo 'A Brief View of the Hudson,' Liam McEneaney's new show and 'workout comedy room' is sure to please."
* The Onion says, "Though it's pegged as a 'workout room' for comics to test their new(ish) material, Liam McEneaney's weekly show Tell Your Friends flexes enough comedic muscle to pull its weight alongside more established downtown shows. Demetri Martin, Slovin & Allen, and Late Night With Conan O'Brien writer Brian Kiley are among the stand-ups who have squeezed into Lolita's narrow space since the show's debut this summer, alongside the surprisingly tolerable resident folk duo A Brief View of the Hudson."
* "It's been a while since we wrote about Tell Your Friends but this weekly comedy series deserves a nod. Every Monday they belt out top notch comedy at rock bottom prices with performers who have appeared on Comedy Central, Conan O'Brien, Jimmy Kimmel, and more." - FreeNYC.net
* "'Tell Your Friends!' This, the well-earned title of Lolita Bar's upcoming comedy show, rings true for anyone looking for a good time and great comedy at no charge. (The comedians') collective resume spans Comedy Central, including "The Daily Show," "Premium Blend" and "Live at Gotham." They are simply some of the best club comedians in America today." - The Times Herald-Record (Upstate NY)
* AM New York put it in their "Best Bets" section.